Friday, June 19, 2009

Office Office

Those were the golden days and I used to seriously follow this TV soap called OFFICE OFFICE. It was about a government office, its employees and a person named Musaddilal. I used to feel pity for him because he always came out to be victim of a system. He used to pay bribes, chop vegetables, and wash cloths to get his work done by these government employees. I seriously used to enjoy it to the core. Stories of this show used to be around Musaddilal, shukla, pandey ji, etc

So why am I remembering these old days hero and this show?
Because I, myself was victim this time with government employees having name similar to the character of this show.
Internet and Telephone connection was not working properly at my home so I complained it to local office but no one took any action. I was really frustrated with such services so I emailed it to delhi head office and wrote down about behavior of local office staff. They didn’t reply me but called SDO of local office.

The outcome of this call was seriously favoring me and SDO took action and came to my home with some of his staff member and did everything to repair phone connection at my home.
I was seriously surprised to see BSNL guys working and that’s too within 5 hours of that email. Well like an ideal and good guy I wrote email to thank delhi office guy for helping me.

Finally internet and landline connection was working fine. Woppieeeeeeeeeeeeee I did it. Finally I did something really good.
And it was the last smile on my face because from next day onward internet connection started behaving strange once again. I called SDO uncle to help me , he once again send one guy to repair connection and he further cut down 2-3 meters of cable wire. Internet started working fine now.

I once again in evening tried to connect it , but alas BSNL showed its true color for one more time and I started cursing myself to opt for BSNL connection. Again in morning I called SDO and same cycle repeated, guy came and chopped few more meters of wires.
This cycle keep on repeating for next 3 days and the outcome was really disheartening as internet is still not working properly and meanwhile that guy chopped down 10-12 meters of wire.
Today I went to local office to complain about that guy and internet of course.
SDO once again helped me and issued 30 meters of wires.
So why did I compare myself with OFFICE OFFICE?
Ans: Name of SDO is Shukla Ji and the name of that guy is Pandey ji. :D and of course after visiting government office for 4-5 times, I am feeling like Musadilal ( cheated as usual).

In between I tried to play Brahmin card ( both shukla and pandey is Brahmin as well I am also a brahmin). I told to Shukla ji that I am also taking JTO ( BSNL exam for engineers) this Sunday and also I told him that my family belongs to Meerut ( he also belongs to Meerut). Though he helped me and his intention is good but it has no effect on condition of my internet connection. :P



M.A.D.
Mr. Ashish Dixit
Meri Alag Dunia

No comments: