Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don’t try this at home/car

No, I am not trying to create some kind of panic moments here but you will soon realize truth about this title.
Scene 1 :
I was listening “Rehna tu” song of Delhi6 on my mp3 player and suddenly started humming it.
I was literally giving facial expressions on it. This song initiated good mood and I start moving my body. To make condition hell next song in playlist was “Golmal Return” and I was literally in dance mode. (cant change myself, mai aisa hi hu :P ).
Suddenly I realized few eyes were just gazing me. And I just realized that one should need to control all of his moods specially when he is in car and that’s too when he is waiting for green signal at red light.
By the way I got appreciation too, few girls clapped after my madness. I don’t know whether to take it in positive way or in negative way.
Lesson 1: control your emotion , or let it vent out :P who knows any bolly director will pick you for his/her new film just because of this madness. ( though it is not a lesson at all)
Scene 2:
Mom entered in room after a discussion from her lok sabha ( i gave this name to local meeting sessions of aunties, where they discuss about whereabouts of other people and to make fun of ‘em)
Mom: kya hoga tere bacho ka?
I was shocked :O :O
Me: mere bache, abhi to maine ladki bhi pasand nahi ki. Kher bacho ka topic kaha se aa gaya.
Mom: dekh tu to ghar per khali pada rehta hai, itni mehangai badh gayi hai. Tere bacho k time per to pakke se dudh 100rs liter ho jayega.
Me: koi nee mai apne bacho ko paida hote hi bewda bana dunga. Dudh ka kharcha hi khatam.
And the next voice was THUDDDD
Actually I just realized mom hits too hard. Aaauch…
Lesson 2: never try to be smart in front of your mom at least . And don’t even think to tell her that you know something related to liquors.

M.A.D.
Mr. Ashish Dixit
Meri Alag Dunia

2 comments:

Sukalyan said...

The last couple of blogs says that you really need to spend some time on something good else we will have to read more of these. :O

Parminder Grewal said...

Arrey sahi ... dono incident ekdum awesome hai .... good job!!!