Friday, February 6, 2009

met by chance

Me: oye is this neha?

She: yes, but who are you?

Actually, I called her from my new number.

Me: doesn’t matter , so where are you exactly.

She: ( was surprised actually) first tell me who are you?

I just realized that I am no more using ICICI’s post-paid connection and I will have to visit mobile shop to recharge this number again. So I directly came to the point.

Me: oye its me Ashish, calling you from my new number.

She: Idiot @#$%@$%, @#$%!@$%, @RF$%C$%

Me: ok control your emotions and confirm me that are you right now fortis hospital?

She: yes, and how do you know.Using spies?

Me: Idiot I saw you there.

She: don’t tell me , you must be trying to pull my leg or are playing some prank.

Me: hadh hai koi to trust kar liya karo. Abbey tu jeans aur green jacket mai hai na.

She: ( was surprised ) yes.

Me: ok stay there , I am coming there.

She: are you really coming?

Me: yup

Moreover, this is how I met one of my old school friend. School friend.. Wait I was not her friend in school. Even I do not remember we had even chat in our school life. She left that school in eighth standard. Finally, after 11 years I saw her once again. :P

Since last year I know her because of orkut . Though we exchanged our numbers as well talked on phone so many times but never got a chance to meet actually. In fact, we tried to meet so many times but luck didn’t permit.

Life is like this only.

PS : Never try shortcuts when you need nature break, today because of some internal pressure I wanted to be home asap and applied my great brain to search a new way out. Everything was going perfect until trucks came into picture. Then suddenly I was in middle of some 12-15 trucks. To make condition really hell one truck got punctured.

Just to save 5 minutes I actually wasted 1 hour and got scratch on my car.

LESSON 1 : NEVER EVER USE YOUR BRAIN IF YOU NEED NATURE BREAK.

M.A.D.
Mr. Ashish Dixit
Meri Alag Dunia

1 comment:

Sukalyan said...

Neha, trafic, short cut, its more like the fuse has blown off.